Sunday 23 January 2011

Sufe's Day Out~

Assalamualaikum semua :) how are you all? Today I have a fun day out taking my 8-month pregnant wife jalan-jalan. It's a good exercise for her and plus, she's going to be indoor for so long after giving birth, so this is like a break for her before all that happen. So where did we go and what did we do today.. hehe

First of all, we went to Shabu Shabu Restaurant for lunch. The service is crap like always but I guess having non-fried stuff for lunch is not that bad for her (and me too, bloating here hehehe). So we ordered the large set + ostrich.. nyam nyam nyam :) In case you guys didn't know, I love ostrich meat, taste like beef though....

Look at that 'manja' face. She really likes it if I take her out especially to these nice places. We kind of missed Singapore Honeymoon though, it was the best time of our life :)

My drink today is "Special Calamansi Green Tea"...... taste really funny though ahahaha!

Alryte, this is the place we went today... kind of crowded and lots of people coming here this afternoon. There was this family sitting behind me, kind of annoying really... but I tried to enjoy my meal hehehehe.....

Now, this is one surprise... hehehe... after having lunch, we went to the Mall and guess what, we continue having our hi-tea at "Secret Recipe" restaurant with our good friend "Lydia". We chatted a lot about our work this year... kind of overwhelming, but hey.... lets survive it shall we hehehehe.....

uhuk-uhuk.. yeah, a bit of pose wouldn't hurt ahahahahaha!!

Look at that two friends :) Sufe is smiling all the way.. biasa.... food on the table.. mother has to eat a lot you know hehehe....

Anyway, last pose for this evening... behind that is our "the Mall" in Gadong. It's nothing much, but at least we have one.... hehehehe...

ps: what a nice sunday.... stress reliever :)

1 comment:

sufe said...

thank you for treating me like a princess dear, it was a very nice sunday :) :) :) love you!