Thursday 20 January 2011

PapparizaL~

Well... it has been a hectic week and its about to get pretty chaotic soon. Stress is overwhelming, work is very challenging. I gotta find a way to release these unwanted stress. Recently, bought a new lens for my Nikon D90 - a Nikkor AF-S 10-24mm Wide Angle Lens [courtesy of my lovely pregnant wife]. I might as well do some photography. And above is my trustee Lappy :) kinda slow lately, it takes more than 10 minutes just to wait for it finish uploading everything. I'm not a computer wizard that's why I don't bother to indulge in the moment of fixing the problem, so if anyone out there won't mind to fix it, be my guess. Got another lappy though, an Acer. My wife is using it at the moment, since it's small and light, it's easy for her to use :)

Now photography, not an easy thing to learn and understand, I guess experience is much more important. Rather than sitting down and reading its manual, it's better to go out there and start shooting something :) My weakest part for photography is choosing the right setting for a certain situation. I mean, I have still no complete idea whats ISO, AF, Stops... etc etc... but hey, I'm learning. Under my work circumstances, I had to resort to the slowest method of learning, once a week probably.

Anyway, good luck to me and my photography :)... huahahahahaha!!!

ps: snap snap snap!

2 comments:

aDfeez said...

hey zal!!! good luck... er,, can i be ur model? LOL.. per as sun! :P

Pg Hj Saiful Rizal said...

kalau dekat dah lama amik jadi model ahahaha :P