Wednesday 19 January 2011

Ada apa dengan kerja~?

Hi all.... it's been quite a week for me. First of all, we had this workshop on School-Based Assessment for Learning (2nd Wave) in Bridex, Jerudong from 7.45am until 4.30pm for two days [17-18th Jan]. Learned quite a lot of stuff during the workshop and spend lots of time discussion and idea sharing with other science teachers from other school. The best thing about it that I end up with a good group.

During the workshop, my wife was admitted to the hospital because she had a bit of bleeding. We taught the baby was coming, but thank god, its just false alarm. Not that I don't want my baby to be born, it's just too early for her to come out :P So after the workshop, I went to see my wife in the hospital.

Now I'm back to work. I just left school for two days, and I got work all above my heads. Need to do this, need to do that, need to complete this, need to complete that.... honestly, there's a LOT to do today. I haven't had my lunch yet, I got no time to sit down and enjoy a meal.

Today I received a memo that I need to attend a stress management course. I'm excited actually to learn how to deal with stress... but I'm not excited about the fact that I have to miss my class AGAIN and this time for FOUR DAYS!... and on top of that, I got another course called "Technology Enabled Science Teacher Learning Environment Development - TESTLED" twice a month every Wednesday at 2pm onwards (which means, I'm gonna miss my classes again and again).

I was told to swap classes, which apparently not an easy thing to do!.... First of all, I'm not the only teacher who have to attend this, probably other teachers too. Secondly, we have to do this swapping twice a month up until August and I'm afraid students would get confused due to changes in timetable that they might forgot what to bring and worse of all, since my lessons are in the science laboratory, swapping is not a good idea given the chance the laboratory is not available. I'm just UPSET that I have to do all these just to make up for everything else..... it's VERY TIRING since I'm doing to many things at one time. Not that I want to complain, but it's just a bit too much for me right now.... sigh....

ps: what can I do huh?....

No comments: