Tuesday 13 July 2010

What a day....

Oh my god~! how many of these things left for me to mark?? No matter how much I have done, there is still many left. Is there any way for us to be more effective than this? The thing is, if we don't give the kids these works, they wouldn't be learning anything. But if we give it, it takes lots of our time to assess it. I though SPN suppose to make it easy. It was said before, for SPN... "teacher will do less marking".... and I was like.. yeaaaaah right!! Continuous assessment baby!! No such thing as less marking hahahahaha....~

Went to a bit of grocery shopping last time, bought some stuff for making my wife special "shepherd's pie" requested humbly by my good friend "fajar de cruz". I was so bored while waiting on the counter and look what I did.. ahaha.. I arrange the groceries.. yes ladies n gentlemen, thats how long we waited.. kekeke.. by the way, the shepherd pie was superb! hehe..

ps: can't eat much pie, gout nanti! hehe

No comments: