Sunday 11 July 2010

Updating my blog


Haiyaaaa... it takes quite a long time for me to update this blog of mine. So tired everyday maaaa~ Anyway, I'm sorry about not posting any other wedding pics of mine.. but hey hey, don't worry la, I'm actually waiting for my paid photographer to give me my wedding pictures. It's been quite a long time already, been sms-ing every now and then but so far, TAKDE! huhu... but if it's here... I will post it up on my photo blog.

Oh for you out there who didn't know, my photo blog is linked to this blog, so just click my profile picture there and you will see my photo blog okey. Things a bit busy on my side right now, I'll try to be better with this blog this. I used to love to write and share my life a bit, so please be patient okeyyy :)

ps: uhuk2.. pening ngan keje sekolah huhu..................

1 comment:

GraFiQuE said...

ahaks.. tu ler.. lama giloz...

Welcum back RiZaL...