Friday 1 April 2011

Back to writing.....

Aaaaah, it's been a while since I wrote about what's going on with my life. I need to get back to writing coz sometimes I feel good sharing about myself and let people to know me better. Well, it's April and it's the month where I'm born, so I thought I will start fresh and here it goes.....

So many things are happening in my life right now, got married in 2010, got a daughter in 2011... next is getting a house (which seems impossible right now) and getting my financial problem settled. Read a lot on financial solution but somehow ideal is the solution, it's just not applicable to my hometown. Hmmm.... but I read one thing that says "find what you are good at and go from there"... but what am I good at? Teaching.... sigh, kinda bored with that, I want to do something else. Hopefully I will come up with something yah :p

ps: that's it for today, continue another day :)

No comments: