Friday 8 April 2011

my 32nd birthday~


32

Happy birthday to me~
Happy birthday to me~
Happy birthday, happy birthday~
Happy birthday to me~

Alhamdulillah, akhirnya sudah masuk usia zal 32 tahun, banyak perkara telah terjadi sepanjang hidup ini, ada manis, ada pahit dan ada tak rasa apa-apa pun. The best gift for me so far is my daughter "damia surhana". She is the greatest gift to me ever~ Thank you for coming into my life and make it more meaningful.

Ryte, birthday itenary so far :P I went out to lunch at Singapore Table this afternoon with my wife and my daughter. Apparently, the Sri Lankan Crab was too expensive [say $70 per kg], so I decided to have 'salted-egg prawn' instead, which was surprisingly delicious also :) hehehe

After that, we went to my mom's house to help my little sister with her science project work [of all the days and I have to help her during my birthday, plus.. no bday gift from them :P] and my afternoon just finishes like that, time DO flies fast ryte hehehehe......

Anyway, we went home after that and that's it for my bday outing, simple and short :) Next year, would be a blast, the twin 33! ahahaha

ps: do I look old? ahahahaha

No comments: