Saturday 7 August 2010

Weekend in Miri

Went to Miri last friday invited by my in-laws, it was a nice and fun trip, relax and everything. And oh yeah, saw this one small ice-cream shop that sells customise ice-cream, nice huh! Actually you can suggest many other designs and craps, but since the other customer ordered one with their name written on it, I might as well follow.. :)

This is my sis-in-law and my beloved wife. They had their names done on the ice-cream too! Too bad the ice-cream was TOO COLD and also less sweet, kinda ruin the taste of the ice-cream. We were unable to finish the whole ice-cream and threw it away hehe.....
My dear 'Sufie'~


Look at me......

I saw this one very cute small pink adidas shoes... my god, it's so cute and it makes me want to buy it straightaway he he.... I'm sooo going to be a spoiling dad hehehehehe....

Before we went home, get to go to E-mart, and saw this weird fruit. Its twin watermelon... kinda weird looking hehehe can u guess what it looks like? hehehehe

ps: aduuiiiii~

4 comments:

ping said...

Nice idea for Ice cream with name :)

chen said...

spoiling dad? fatherhood dah on the way belum?
:-)

Pg Hj Saiful Rizal said...

chen: i bet u don't read my other posting :p

Anonymous said...

looks like biji kopi. or biji getah . .. or something in between legs.