Thursday 9 September 2010

Out Berbukak aka Sungkai @ Raddison Hotel

Today we went out berbukak (sungkai) with two of my dearest friends, the guy above is a friend of mine from primary, still silly as always... (as if I'm not) huhu.....

So, me and wife decided to Sungkai out today. First time ever, can you believe that?! When I was single, we went out Sungkai more than 3 times he he he....

My happy wife with her happy food! Baby gonna get lots of nutritions tonite!!!

Yeah, it's a little dark, who cares.. it's the food that matters.. wow.. so many food, so much temptations... be still my gout, you are my friend tonite!

Ah! Of all the food around, this are my favourite ones, FRUITS!! It's healthy, it's sweet and it's all mine!!!

I dunno what the heck this is, didn't ate it though...

YUMMYYYYY!!!

This section is somewhat useless to me... they could be more creative :P

Anyway, it was a fun Sungkai out. Too bad I was not in that much of a good shape. Caught bit of sore throat, headaches and minor flu. Wife got it also, hopefully does not affect my baby.

And this is my friend from when I studied at University of Brunei Darussalam. Thanks so much Lydia for treating us to Sungkai :) banyak pahala tu!! He he.......

ps: kinda sad didn't get to fully utilise my oversize stomach to inhale all the wonderful food, well.. what can we say, every cloud.......

No comments: