Wednesday 7 April 2010

Out of Time~

It seems like I keep running out of time. I always found myself in a rush to do something. But I blame partly to myself as I always wake up late and daydreamed mostly through the night. I don't know what I was thinking about and later found out that I have wasted quite a lot of time. I tried to sleep early but my eyes and mind just won't cooperate. I keep motivating myself.. "if I wake up early, I can get more things done".

Its true with what have been written in our holy book of Quran...

"Demi masa... sesungguhnya manusia itu di dalam kerugian"

If we wasted our time, we wasted it for good. There is no turning back. If we cannot move forward, we are not moving at all. And I'm not sure if I'm moving forward. What I need to do now, is putting all my willpower and effort to be a better person. I'm going to be a different person soon, so I can't be lazy! I need to be more hardworking than ever~

ps: berdoa dan usaha adalah kunci kemajuan~....

1 comment:

iDin said...

DOA & USAHA ..teruskan, pasti berhasil..!

D..