Monday 13 August 2018

Hi assalamualaikum :D



Day 2 of return to blog~  What to write ah? hehehe  Last nyte was Ra'id's (my nephew) birthday party.  Somehow, Zahra arrived at venue and started to feel unwell.  She vomitted.  Again.  Dunno why but kesian anak babah.  But this morning, she feels okay and happy.  Hopefully, its just last night.  Wife told me there's tummy flu going around.  Mudah-mudahan diberi kesihatan to all my family members.

At work right now, waiting for my class at 4pm.  Going to do practical activities later.  Finished my powerpoint presentation on it, hopefully the lesson will go well.  Not much time left though.  4 more chapters to go before the end of the year.  Hopefully can make it.  So many things are going on in the education industry that time is fleeting away so fast.  Kesian the students that have to endure all this.  Especially the multiple exams that they have to put up with.  May Allah grant them easeness in their studies.

Anyways.... thinking about a lot of things lately.  Trying to solve problems one at a time.  Really want to travel alone but now is not the time yet.  Maybe some time alone can help me figure out some things.  Hopefully can do it soon.  Outside seems okey.  But in my head... its a mess.

ps: Must remember, Allah is with me~

No comments: