Tuesday 21 December 2010

Angry!!

Today is NOT so much of a good day. Things do not go the way it should be. First of all, I can't concentrate at all when answering the FR examination. I always can't concentrate properly if something not good about to happen. It is more worse when I have no idea what's bad going to happen.

Finally, later that day, it happened..... went to the bank, and everything just went downhill. All the hardwork, the hours and hours of patience and endless motivation... then its gone just like that. My wife keep motivating me to be more positive. I do am grateful for her.

Tonite, I went out on my own, just to clear my mind... okey, contigency plan..... we have to find a way to settle what's need to be settled...... probably be difficult but we have to!! ..... sigh

ps: apa lah salahku......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be patience rizal . Everything happens for a reason , live it , love it and learn from it . Think god .