Sunday 20 June 2010

Magical moments come to an end.....

Weddings, honeymoon and lots and lots of sightseeings... finally, it's all done. I am landing on Earth now, tomorrow marks the first working day arrrrrgh! he he....

What do teach tomorrow ah? Shall I torture them? Give a good slap of reality check?

Anyway, the important is... to get myself and my students ready for the upcoming SPE. Its going to be tough (who said it isn't!). Anyway, good luck to me and them he he...

Work!! here i come.. bring it on!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah pic kat mane ni zal siap kanggaru bagai kat blkg tu???

ping said...

Do your best brother ^^/

Pg Hj Saiful Rizal said...

anonymous: gambar kat singapore zoo.. best gak tmpt tuh! nnt zal update and letak gambar lebih byk k :)

ping: thanks bro :)