Thursday 18 March 2010

Last day of school....


Wow.. time goes by so fast and the first term school holiday is coming. This year, my job is a bit more challenging. Too many to do in so little time. Teaching is not so much fun as it was when I first start working in 2004. Every year, there is always a little something more to expect.

Tomorrow marks the first day of our infamous "Kem Qiadah". Simply explain, it's a leadership camp. Been done in our college since 2004 and has grown bigger every year. This year is somewhat different as other students from different schools are joining the camp. My job this time is kind of easy. All I have to do is to prepare all the equipment or materials needed by the campers.

The camp will take place for 4 nights and then off to my holiday. Hopefully this holiday be a relaxing one. Anyway, will write up more. I'm so excited starting to blog again.

No comments: